Water Is Thicker Than Blood....

Photo: Have a Blessed Sunday y'all!

My older brother, Tony, put this up on his "PUBLIC" Facebook wall. Since we are "friends," it popped up in my news feed, and I responded. Isn't that what we can do on FB? Share thoughts, feelings, ideas, what and dialogue? Apparently not.

When I responded to this, I wrote that I disagreed with this. I said that raising children on God and his word is a parental choice, not a government decision/choice, hence, the separation of church and state. Not all the founding fathers believed the same, and some of them had slaves. That's a fact. Where does God and his word say THAT is right? 

Instead of dialogue, I was completely taken aback when my brother responded in such a manner, that was uncalled for. Instead of expressing his VIEW on what I wrote, he decided to go the total opposite way. He wrote, "Who FN cares what you disagree with Patricia . You turned your back long ago on Family , God and Race . Im done with your racism and self perceived political views . If you dont like my post unfriend me as i am doing to you ."

Really? REALLY? WOW...so lets take this point by point:

1. I don't know who, other than you, doesn't care what I disagree with. I was just expressing my opinion. Did you miss that?

2. When did I turn my back on family, exactly? Can you expound on that? Funny you accuse me of doing something you, yourself are guilty of...

3. When did I turn my back on God? Is that something you heard from Rod? 31 yrs ago, he said that same thing. In fact, back then, when I was getting ready to go to church with a friend of mine, a non catholic church, Rod asked me where I was going because I was wearing pants. I told him I was going comfortably to church with a friend. When I told him it was not a Catholic church, he became indignant and said, "Well, just as you turned your back on the Roman Catholic God, don't ever come to me for anything." He couldn't get it through his head that I was trying to LEARN more about God, trying to build my OWN relationship with God. Question: When did YOU become so "religious" and concerned about MY walk with God? That's so foreign to me because you've never asked me, hell, you don't even go to Church, I bet. I would be surprised. I know when you were married the first time and probably the second time, you didn't go to church. How can you claim "religious" and God when would abuse your wives when married to them? Remember when you smacked me, and told me that Rod (allegedly) told you you had his permission (even though I was 18 yrs old) to "hit" me if I got out of line? You were in the millitary then, living on the base. I wanted to call the MP on your ass, and have you arrested, but your wife at the time, Polly, convinced me not to. When I later talked to Rod about it, he denied ever telling you anything like that. I think you just figured because you did it your wife, you could do it to me. You hit me in the face, left a bruise on the corner of my eye, and made me sleep in your el camino at the time. What about the time you kicked your current wife out of the car, and left her on the side of the road, after abusing her? Yeah, real GODLIKE of you.

4. How, pretell, did I turn my back on my race? THAT was interesting. I have my own suspicions, which are probably true, but I would REALLY love to know how I did that. It makes no sense, but then, you going off on me half cocked over sharing my opinion, doesn't make sense anyway. you're tired of my racism? What the hell does that  mean? It's not my fault you don't want to hear the truth about our founding fathers, but them's the facts. you sound like a member of the KKK...

5. Delete you? because of a comment? really? LMAO, wow, you take this facebook thing WAY too serious, but that's cool. You deleted me then friend requested me twice, minutes later, LOL...OOPS

You need help....seriously....

Photo: You're kidding, right?! LMFAO! WTF is THIS? You berate me, delete me, throw all kinds of accusations at me, without proof and now THIS? Did I not make myself clear? FUCK YOU, TONY :-) did ya get it? I don't know you....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....