Fake....

"Thank You God ! Blessings from Heaven !.... Cant praise God enough ! : )" 

This is part of a public status I read yesterday. In between the ... were comments about a car (2008 Altima) who's engine light came on about a month ago, but the poster nor his wife who had just retired earlier in the year, had no money to fix it. Then yeseterday, they got a recall letter from Nissan, to do the repairs on the emissions control and sensors. Nissan will also cover any and all damage caused by the defect including cracked manifold, and the service engine problem with a new transmission, all at no charge.

Saturn took care of their customers as well. I'm sure Toyota will too, as that is what I drive now. HOWEVER, what's with all the religious talk? Knowing this person who wrote the status, it seems SO ODD to read this, as just days before, this person was falsely accusing me of nonsense. 

I give thanks for any and all blessings, every day, no matter what. I guess certain people only do so, and publicly, when it's things like this. 

IJS.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....