Black Sheep....BAAA BAAA

I love it when "family" throws out false accusations about you, "in public" (ie: public FB profile) but don't have the balls to answer your questions in private emails. When I show what's already public on my wall, and make my comments, I get questioned, about my motive's when the "questioner" never even saw what prompted my response,but they "aren't taking sides." What am I doing to "famiy" in public, where his children (grown adults) can see?" I replied with how the question should be turned around, what is "famiy" doing to me, in public, where MY children, (20 and 16 yrs old) can see"  it was then that I discovered the questioner didn't even see the original post, just my "copy/paste" of it. Apology accepted. Copy/paste...right, next time, I will take a picture of it and post it so that there will be solid proof as to what I am responding to. I have no reason to lie, and I did email a couple of times, with no reply, the latest being this morning, asking, "what have I done to make you hate me so much?" of course, no answer... thus far.

I told the questioner that I lost 2 nieces, and a great niece, from facebook, as a result, and at least one of them didn't see what I was responding to. "family" just happened to delete my comment and his back to me, trying to smell like a rose I guess. "Look what black sheep wrote about me! I didn't do anything worthy of the poison pen she used to write those horrible things  about me..." LMAO...yeah, ok....

I also lost the questioner, but not only did I lose the questioner, I was also blocked. Apparently, as I was told, there is no way to unfriend without blocking with this new FB format. That is NOT my experience, I know you can unfriend without blocking, in this new FB format, I also know you can make it so a "friend" doesn't see anything you write unless it's public, without deleteing them, but hey, not taking sides and all, not even going to argue over it. I'll just take the slap in the face, and retain the title "Black sheep" and keep moving. I will also add, "Black sheep with a poison pen" but realize, my poison pen doesn't come out unless provoked. 

Might I suggest, if you don't have proof, SOLID PROOF, of what you publicly accuse me of, then STFU. EVERY accusation I'm thrown, I've thwarted, including the one my husband's ex wife, Juanita threw at me when she accused me of killing my husband, though THAT one required getting the police involved.

Good day to all....

"BAA BAA"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....