A Vent... Family....

On Feb 23, 2006, My former stepdaughter, in a MySpace email to me, "...Oh, and how about leaving the D......S (my last name) alone...you are NOT and NEVER have been a part of us..."

Well, first of all, I married her dad, in May 1996, and was married to him until the day he died, in Nov 2005, so that DOES make me part of the "D.......S." I was HIS wife.

Secondly, I could really care less what she has ever thought of me, but what I find incredible is that NONE of the "D......S" have come forth to ask about my son, who is BLOOD related and part of the "D......S" in about 7 of the 8 yrs that my husband has been dead. They have never taken him for the weekend to talk to him, to help him deal with his dad's death, to continue a relationship with him, to make him feel "part of the D......S." Every time I tried to set up a time to see some of the D......S, especially during the time my son was having a really hard time, it was never a good time. I stopped trying, and they have made no effort this way.

I don't GIVE A FUCK if they don't like me, I think they way the did my son, was wrong. My daughter as well, who has been a "D......" since she was 10 months old, whom my husband took and raised her as his own. The way they did her was wrong as well.

Of course, they don't think so, hell, it's clear they don't think of them at all...except maybe once a year, when one Christmas card comes to us and says, "we miss you..." Oh really?....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....