What's in a Name?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jackie-pilossoph/should-you-change-your-na_b_3312025.html

OK, I didn't change my name. I've only been married once, and I wasn't divorced, so maybe I see it differently.

I do know a woman who didn't change her last name after her first divorce. She kept her ex husbands name for all the 2 yrs and 3 months it took for her to remarry. It wasn't until after her 2nd divorce that she changed her last name. She threatened to change it back to her 1st ex husband's name, "for their children," but she chose to change it back to her maiden name.

WHEW, thank GOD! Can you imagine how much MORE of a HASSLE it would have been when he died, having to prove when they divorced? History shows she would have tried something!

For THAT, I thank you. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....