Sciatica is a BITCH!

OMG, for two days now, my back has been hurting! Today, I can bend some, but not much... it's also hard to stand. Yesterday was horrible and I had class last night and took a few minutes before I could actually stand up from sitting down for 2 1/2 hours. Thank GOD my daughter is taking classes with me, and she helped me by carrying my book bag and lap top. We have school tonight, to make up for  having Memorial Day off.

Life has been good. My poor love has had to take time off work, but will be going back soon. It sucks because he's had to cut into his vacation time later on in the year.

My son got to see his older half brother for the first time in 12 yrs. He hadn't seen him since he was 4 yrs old! They started talking on Insta Gram I think it was, and his brother picked him up on Sunday and took him for a burger. He said he had a good time, but he was shy and thought he didn't talk much, but he hopes they can get together again. So do I.

Gotta start getting busy, TCB, have a great Tuesday!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....