HAPPY FATHER'S DAY 2013

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to two of the most important men in my life...my husband Keith, who is an Angel celebrating this special day, and to my fiance, Kai, who stepped in and continued where Keith left off. I LOVE YOU BOTH so very much!  I love you Keith for being the great dad the kids and I knew you to be, thank you for bringing Kai into our lives, and I love you, Kai for ALWAYS being there for the kids and I, no matter what! You BOTH, stepped into the role of helping to raise another man's child/children, without reservations, without "titles," and without blood linkage. You did so from your HEART  and there is a special place in Heaven for "Dad's" like you both!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....