Back pain today...

ok, so sitting down, and standing up, and bending over are quite painful. Once I stand up, I can walk a bit, but it hurts and I can feel it, especially in my right leg. I did get new meds yesterday, Thank you my love, for going to get them. I was given 750mg of Robaxin for muscle spasms, and 800mg of Ibuprofen for pain and inflammation for sciatica. the GOOD thing is, I can take these every 6-8 hours as needed, THANK GOD. I still use the cold/warm compresses. Yesterday I walked to my love's house, next door, literally, and did some knee to chest exercises. I did 10 and fell right to sleep, LOL...This is just crazy and the WORSE it's ever been in ALL the years since being diagnosed. So that's THAT update  2pm couldn't come soon enough, LOL, next medicine time, 8pm...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....