School, car and whatever :-)

WOW! Wednesday evening was the first on campus class my daughter and I had for our Paralegal Studies course, and it was a LOT of information. I'm not sure if it was all NOTE worthy, but I sure know it was a lot of info. The Instructor, GENE, was pretty cool, laid back, soft spoken, chill.

My daughter and I had already started our online classes in College Math and College and English Comp. I do like the English Comp class. I had to write a 250 word essay, and I went over. I hope that doesn't "cost" me. I did try to take some words and sentences out, but I just couldn't get it down to 250...I had a LOT to say, LOL...

Anyway, I'm pretty excited that if all goes well, we will graduate with our AA in August 2014!

Another good note, I got a call today and my car loan was approved, and Thank you to my love for helping me out here.  According to the finance guy, PHU, I am now the proud owner of a 2010 Toyota Venza. It's really fun to drive, has a lot of pick up and go...like QUICK, FAST and in a HURRY! :-)

Nothing much else to report, other than we have about 15 days of school left, which I can't believe! It just goes faster and faster, sheesh!

Have a good night or day, depending on where you are!

TTFN....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....