Orientation...

SO, yesterday, my daughter and I had school orientation! It was fun, not really what I expected, not really sure what it was I expected, but it was great to see Elaine and Jerry.  We are both so excited to start school and start a new adventure!! Towards the end, each group had to do a skit, reteach, about things we learned in our "class." I wasn't sure how it was going to come off, because our group was so disorganized, so I don't really know how it went. It did bother me that one girl who WAS there, then had to leave, didn't participate in anything we were doing, decided she was going to take over Sarah's position in the skit. Sarah ended up not participating because of it, but apparently this girl and another one are friends and the other girl told her what to do. Sarah wasn't happy, neither was I, but I didn't know what happened, so that was irritating. Other than that, it was interesting to meet our teacher (one of them).

After my love got home, we went to Best Buy to buy my computer. I bought my laptop and he paid for the warranty for  Sarah and my laptops.

So now my daughter and I are ready for school on Tuesday night! YEAH!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....