The Bitch of an EX...

BOY, my husband, RIP, CERTAINLY went through HELL dealing with his ex wife, Juanita....what a BITCH, WHEW....POOR GUY, thank GOD he never lost his sense of humor. It was quite AMAZING to hear her say that she instilled in HER kids "morals, values, justice for what's right or wrong, not to be prejudice or racial and not to be judgmental," you know, "the very basics, things" and then turn RIGHT AROUND and bad mouth her sisters kids, and say after that the difference between her and her sister, is not how HER (THE EX) kids have been raised, "it's who their parents are..." HOW RESPECTFUL is it, pre tell, for your son to disown his dad and younger half brother, and how RESPECTFUL is it, when your daughter tells her father, "why don't you just fuck off?" almost two months before he died. GREAT JOB, JUANITA...

It was also quite amazing to hear the ex say it's just about her, my husband and their two kids, and how she didn't have to talk to me at all about "her children," yet at one time, she complained that when she called about taking one of the kids to the doctors, she was pissed off that I didn't ask her how the child was, then when I did ask another time, she snapped at my husband telling him she didn't have to talk to me about them! She ALSO constantly dragged me in her conversations and bad mouthed my kids who were 4 and 8 at the time, yeah, real respectful, the apple SURE didn't fall from the tree...THAT's for REAL....

Oh, yes, and let's also not forget the time, when she was going off on me about an airline ticket, and I asked her if she took her meds, just to shut her the hell up, or at the very least to get a grip, and she turned around and not only said I was the cause of her impending divorce, but she did NOT take her medicine, and she had been diagnosed with severe depression and she was going to be on my door step and I had better be afraid and how she would continue to threaten me until every inch of my being was afraid....SMH, how stable was THAT? just these two instances alone were back in 1999 and 2000. I think I have grounds for a great book, i can't make this SHIT up!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....