My Health

SO, back in Dec 2012, I was diagnosed with Diabetes. It runs in my family, and my dad had it, as does my older brother. I've lost 32 pounds, thus far, and I had lab work done yesterday and today, and it seems the results came back really good! I am SO HAPPY with the results and whats really funny is that my doc said yesterday she felt I would be real happy with the results, even before I went to the lab! WELL, she was right! So far, what I have to do is exercise some more, and I think I will be in working order again, YEAH!!

Having said this, it reminds me of something my husband's ex wife wrote me one time.  I have no doubt that this woman is just WAITING for my demise to take place, so she can do just this...

Isn't she so sweet? Yet, she says she has caused NO problems whatsoever with my husband, and she said she has nothing to do with reason's their kids didn't talk to him anymore before he, my husband, died.

She lies...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....