ANSWER with CAUTION!

PERFECT lesson as to WHY one should THINK before they speak! LMAO.... It also reminds me of the time that my husbands ex wife called him, I would say out of the blue, but it wasn't, though the subject matter was, but  then it wasn't, LOL...ANYWAY, she called him and asked him What his thoughts were on her as a parent...REALLY?! You need to ASK? Of course she didn't, because later on in the conversation, she turned the conversation on him and started to bash me again. I was her sport, her favorite thing to bash :-) I LOVED that I got under her skin so much, and I didn't have to do a THING :-) OH, my husband gave her a C+ grade in the parenting department. He was being kind.... :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....