The Devil Came out to Downey....


and knock on my door...GRRRR. Unfortunately, I was in the bathroom. My daughter answers the door and she right off the bat tells her, "your mom and I are still fussin'..." My daughter immediately came to the bathroom door to tell me who was here, she was shocked and didn't know why or even understand why the hell this bitch was at my house.  She talked to both my kids, gave them both hugs.

I have at least two numbers for this broad, from all the shit she started back in Jan/Feb. with me, telling me I better watch my back, so I sent a text to both numbers in my phone and told her, "NO, (her name) we aren't fussing we've had no contact since January/Feb. Stay the DUCK away from my house. You don't miss my kids, you haven't seen them or have had any contact with them in over a year or more.  STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY HOUSE." My cell didn't recognize the F word, so I had to add the last sentence.

She wrote me back from the second number I had for her,  telling me, "I don't argue anymore Pat, and I do miss the kids, just because I have not seem or talk to them does not mean I dont think of them often. When I see Keith face there are the kids. They are all grown up. Okay I won't again. Stop by your house I will respect that part. God bless and take care of Sarah and Thomas."

I told her again to stay the fuck away from my house she said, "LOL I said ok." I told her my children are just fine, don't act like you care." She said, "As long as God knows where my heart is your thoughts, assumptions and opinions don't matter to me. Life is way to short. But I will stay away from your house like you ask. Nite." I just laughed and said, "Ha ha ha ha ha! Yeah ok...."

She makes me sick, doing and writing all she did back in Jan/Feb. Threatening to call the Postal police on me, and all kinds of bullshit. WHY the hell would she tell my daughter, "your mom and I are still fussin'"?? I told my daughter, NO, we aren't still fussing, we haven't spoken and my daughter already knew why.

SHE cannot fool my kids. They KNOW how often they've interacted with her, they can count on one hand. They are not stupid.

I also find it ironic that within the last 24 hours, that other crazy loon who brought up my husband, his ex and their kids, and then this bitch bringing up my husbands face, and neither of these idiots know each other...

Just stay the fuck away from house and all will be fine. Next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....