HAPPY MONDAY!


Woke up early, did my morning routine, took 2 of 4 kids to school, waiting to take the last two to college, then ME TIME! I love my morning’s when it’s just ME in the house and no one else.

I feel that this week is going to be a good one. It’s a short week, no work/school Friday, then next week, we go all week, but the week AFTER next, we go to school/work, 2 days then off for Thanksgiving holiday. I don’t know if the college kids are off, but the middle school, high school and myself are off

It’s a crisp morning, no rain, but the results after the rain yesterday are just beautiful! THIS is truly a FALL day

Hope you all have a great day! ENJOY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....