HAPPY FALL....


Of course, CA doesn’t have the 4 seasons like we USED to…where one could tell that it was Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter, but alas, it IS FALL here…

Hope this post finds you all happy, healthy and wiser  I’m back to work, and love it, of course. Kids crack me up!

My female child is working at McDonalds but will be looking for better employment from a company that actually CARES about the fact that she is going to school, and one that actually FOLLOWS the schedule they put up for their employees.

We’ve had some viral guck flowing around here, first with me, some kind of viral sinus stuff, then my male child with a viral respiratory infection, and now my female child with a bad headache…not fun, and I hate when my kiddos are sick….

Other than stuff going on that I cannot comment on or write about, things have been going pretty good so far, I certainly cannot complain…

Until next time….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....