Lately...


I always have good intentions when I start a blog. It’s supposed to be MY very own place to vent or rejoice or just share stuff, but I just can’t seem to get with it, LOL…ANYWAY,

What’s been going on since I wrote last, well, my son “Promoted” and in Sept. will now be in 9th grade. My daughter Graduated high school and will be starting college next month.

My fiancee and I were to get married next month as well, nearly everything was done, but we have postponed it. I’m sad about that, but we are working out some things, and it can only make us better.

We’re enjoying summer, just chillin’. Now that I’m not getting married next month, I was thinking of taking a road trip to WA to see my sister, but I’m not sure who can go with me, as I know my fiancee has to work. Maybe that will have to wait until next year, after taxes.

I was caught up in the Casey Anthony trial. I believe that SHE murdered her child and that the jury did a TOTAL injustice to little Caylee Anthony. VERY SAD…listening to her on the recorded jail tapes of conversations with her brother and her parents is so FAKE…

ANYWAY, that’s all for now…TOODLES…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....