March 8 and 9, 2009

You know, I don't feel bad or regret ANYTHING I have I done, where the ex and even her husband are concerned.

When my husband was alive, we were a TEAM and took care of things and issues, as a TEAM. We didn't care what his ex or her husband thought. What we found ironic and funny is that they both always, well, the ex more than her husband, threatened with a lawsuit for one reason or another, yet never followed through with their threats.

SO, for people who hated me and my husband as much the ex and her husband did, it always amazed me when I would find stuff like this...


you KNOW, I didn't let it go. I wrote to him and said, 


John was NOT happy, and let me know about it...



A "Fat Ass?" REALLY? LOL


and of course I had to give him a little education on fat asses...



Quite frankly, in all honesty, I don't know that John wrote ANY of this...to ME, this reeks of my husbands ex. SHE is the one that has called me "Fat Ass" and more, I've never been called that once, by John, to my face, the one time I sort of met him, or on the phone the two times I've spoken to him. Juanita is the one that wrote it in her letters to me, called me the name in phone conversations, this is HER choice of words. IF he's called me this name, I don't know anything about it, on the other hand, it is under HIS name, and from HIS profile, now maybe he did write this stuff, (It would be interesting to speak to his 2 ex wives, to see if he ever spoke to them like this about other women he disliked) but I just don't feel that he did, BUT...I guess one should be mindful of who they give passwords too, because it seems he's ultimately responsible for what comes out from his accounts. 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....