Took A Nap today....


and  dreamed of my husband.  I actually was able to  HEAR him in my dream :-) I told him I believed he had sent K to me and my husband said, "Well, tell K..." and I didn't hear it. When I told K about it, he said that makes sense because my husband would always tell him, "K, I was told to tell you something..." All I know is that whatever it was I was to tell K, was nothing bad, because I don't have a bad feeling about it. My husband was smiling when he said that. Maybe I will get the rest of what he was to say later in another dream, or maybe my husband will "visit" K :-) This was the first DREAM I was actually able to HEAR my husband. Usually, he has someone with him who will tell me what he is saying. This was the first dream that I have had with my husband since I heard my husband say, 'let me go" (from my other post).
Hope everyone is having a happy Veterans Day!! GOD BLESS OUR VETS (my husband was one and K is one as well) and ALL our service men and women!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....