Predicting Death....



October 9, 2001 Keith had a signature line "When God misses you, you die" The email he sent to both kids  went like this, "Suppose one morning you never wake up, do all your friends know you love them? I was thinking...I could die tomorrow or next week and I wondered if I had any wounds needing to be healed, friendships that needed rekindling or three words needing to be said. Sometimes, "I love you" can heal and bless. Let every one of your friends k now you love them. Even if you think they don't love you back, you would be amazed at what those three little words and a smile can do. Just in case I die tomorrw...I LOVE YA!! Send this to at least 4 people you love and send it back to the person who sent it to you. Dad"  UNFORTUNATELY, Juanita convinced the kids, in particular, their daughter that Keith was telling all of them to go to HELL.

On February 20, 2003,  Nick used a signature line in his email to Keith that read, "When God misses you, you DIE"

Keith acknowledged that and responded to that on February 21, 2003, in an email and said, "...You are right, when God misses you, you do die, and sometimes all of a sudden and without warning, in the Twinkling of an eye."

On April 2, 2003, Nick wrote Keith and said, "YES, don't email ever again. I am tired of you bullshit and half truths. I am tired of your lying and unnecessary stress that you cause when you email. besides everythime you email its always about how i every time respond to your emails. look whose calling the kettle black. if you want to start BRINGING up the past like you always do. then maybe YOU have the problems and maybe YOU need to see a therapist because whats in the past is in the past and theres no use bringing it up if it already happened. if you had a problem then YOU should have voiced YOUR concerns when the problem occurred. look forward to NOT hearing form you"

On November 23, 2003, Juanita wrote to me, (as I posed as someone else) about Keith, saying, "...you need to help Mr. D before he has a heart attack and leaves all his children fatherless....

Dec 31, 2003, Keith's daughter wrote him an email subject line, LEAVE ME ALONE DAD!!!, "LEAVE ME ALONE..I AM TIRED OF THIS NONSENSE...I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU ANYMORE..STOP TEXT MESSAGING ME AND E_MAILING ME!!!..I AM SICK OF THIS!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Lisa. "Lisa, lets start 2004 fresh." Keith..."What are you thinking" Lisa...

She then emailed him saying, "Keith...I am not starting fresh wiht you...i am aorry...you damaged my feelings too much...I don't think we should start fresh.. i am sorry buts its just not going to work after all the stuff you said in the last hundred emails...look back on all of them and realize whe you have said...becasue sure enough it hurt me so much...oh yeah ..please stop text messaging me.. if you have all the guts to email and text message me then pick up the phone and dail my number..becasue this stuff is is nonsense...why can't you do this huh... well maybe you can stop all this crap becasue its annoying me so much...i just can't take it anymore. Just Stop!! ... i am just sick of it...i hoped you enjoy your presents from me...your welcome...Lisa  "Lisa. Lets start 2004 off fresh." Keith ... "What Are You Thinking" Lisa

On October 11, 2005, Keith's daughter wrote him and said, "Richard, WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCK OFF!!!! Im tired of you trying to get in my life stop...i hate you and i hate what you are doing...stop fucking caring and if you did care why dont you fucking call me...im guessing thats to fucking hard for you...IM 18 and I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT...I DONT NEED YOU IN MY LIFE SCREWING IT UP...Im doing just fine without you in my  life i have made it this far im sure i can make the rest wihtout you...just leave me alone and stay out of my life."

 I guess God missed him, because Keith died, Nov 29th, 2005, "all of a sudden and without warning, in the Twinkling of an eye," from a massive cardiac arrest, leaving "all his children fatherless..."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....