Stalking me through a friends blog....

So the ex is quiet for about 5 days, then BAM, she pops up on a FRIENDS public website and start her crap there…not once, but  responds to things people write, 5 different times….


stalking


I havent BEGUN to dedicate any large section to the ex. What I write now, is a drop in the bucket compared to what I COULD write. Why would the ex send pictures to him after their divorce when she married her second husband? Why would she think my husband would care!? He didn’t and he didn’t know why you sent them other than to confirm what he had been told for so long during your marriage to him that you would just go with her now second ex husband now boyfriend. He told me many times that when she would say that he would say, “GO, GO with him, give me a break!” He just didn’t care, it was no shock to him, didn’t “hurt” him in the least, if that what her intentions were when she sent the pics of  her second marriage.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....