More lies....




The fact of the matter is, he saw the kids as often as SHE let him. Her emails of “encouraged visits”? guess she forgot to send them because the emails and phone calls he got whenever it was time to discuss visitation was completely different. In fact, there’s been emails and phone calls of you THREATENING him with a restraining order if he went to see the kids while they visited her mom in the county of San Diego! She  did not pay for visitation most of the time, MUST she be reminded how it went down? Really? Because she KNOW’S I will….
Bullshit she had to drive to LA to “find” him, she knew how to contact him and him leaving her sure didn’t stop her from writing checks out to herself from his business account.

I didn’t harass her daughter. My email to her in Feb 2005 would show that. SHE is the one that got snotty with me, so I simply told her never mind because of her attitude and accusations. She got some pics from me, and she had been sent pics in the past of herself with her dad and in fact, I even emailed the EX pics of her and Keith the last time she saw him in Dec 2002.  In fact, on 12-30- 02 ex sent an email to me and said, “I have always wanted another picture of  *R* (my hubby’s legal name), Thanks.” Of course she will deny that, but that’s SO HER. On Jan 24 2003 she emails me and says, ” I deleted the pictures you send and blocked the email address at that time” and THAT is SO HER as well…

I do not believe for one second her children grieved for their dad when he died. Her children, with her help, told him exactly how they felt, in fact, SHE even told Keith that her son wanted nothing to do with him anymore, and that is when he took him off his insurance and quit helping him with possible scholarships.
Again, I have to ask her, SHOW PROOF that I have sought all or most of her daughters friends asking them and telling them what a horrible person her daughter is. According to her daughters PUBLIC website, she was having a GREAT time in school (college) drinking, hating her job, partying…wonder why she dropped out….
She is  very wicked and evil, my son has his family…he is just fine thank you, her fake concern is obvious, after all the bad mouthing she did about him….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....