Feb 22, - Feb 27 2006

On 2-22-06, I did place a harassment report with the ex’s local PD. They did get intouch with her because on the 27th of Feb, she fired off this letter that I recieved in the mail…

   I hadn't contacted her by email, phone, voice mail, text message, public websites, and blogs, in writing at her home post office box or at her employment. She's wacked. In the past, when my husband was alive, yes, I did, with his authorization, about medical eob's or claims or airfare, or in response to something she wrote about me that wasn't true.

The last thing I had written her was dated, 12-5-05, after my husbands death, telling her and her children that the letter had served as their formal notice that I would not speak to her or her adult children, ages 21 and 18 by phone, or by any other manner at all or at any time, and that if she wanted to find out anything or have any questions regarding benefits, to please contact a lawyer, and not me.

See, on 12-4-05, the DAY of my husbands funeral, this HEARTLESS BLACK SOULED BITCH had called my home and harassed me about Veterans benefits she felt her children were entitled to, she harassed me about my husbands obituary, because she wanted a copy of it so she could get an airfare discount for her daughter, who came from Wyoming I believe at the time, AFTER the fact, because as the ex said, "it cost a lot to get her there." She also harassed me as to WHY I didn't bury him in a Veterans Cemetary.

I really should have listened to and followed through with my husbands wishes, when he sent her an email and said the following:


it would have made MY life WAY better and after all would have been said and done, I would have just read at some time, probably, all her complaints, about how I was wrong to not let them know he had passed away, HOWEVER, I spoke to a couple of people, because it was something I truly struggled with, and they advised to let her know. It is the ONE thing I have regretted, letting her and her kids know that he had passed. My husband didn't care what SHE thought of him, but he knew what he kids thought of him, by their own emails telling him to never email again, stay out of their lives, etc....

Strangely enough, she predicted his demise in 2003, she HAD to have known she was stressing him the FUCK OUT...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....