8 years long....

I wrote Anthony a letter regarding insurance and uncovered medical expenses. I told him there was no reason he should have a balance of uncovered medical expenses, after 8 yrs. I let him know that the child support he pays goes to my daughter's living expenses, food, clothing, shelter, and that carrying her at no cost to him,  to pay his share of uncovered medical expenses, as the court ordered, was on TOP of the child support he is ordered to pay.

I explained to him that my daughter has dual coverage, as she was also covered under my husbands plans, and that the out of pockets expenses are cut drastically, especially where Dental expenses are concerned.

I gave him until Feb 8th, 2004, 36 days, to become current on his share of uncovered medical expenses, and that if he failed to do so, I would be bring this issue before a judge and request a wage garnishment. I would also be requesting reimbursement for court costs and filing fees, because it is BECAUSE of him that I had to make THAT move.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....