3-14-02 Page 1 response


Instigated WHAT episode? I had nothing to do with the relationship between the kids and their dad. THEY lived with you, therefore it is YOU that would have damaged the parent/child relationship. Every letter you wrote over the years, CLEARLY proves the influence you had over these kids, QUITE negatively where my husband was concerned.Keith was perfectly capable to typing, he took it in high school as well. Typing is like riding a bike, you don't do it for awhile, but you get back on it, and it becomes like second nature, so he emailed and chatted on msn, nice TRY though!

Funny how you say YOUR life and YOUR friends are none of our business, yet you certainly made sure to browbeat the kids into telling you what went on in OUR house, and how was at OUR house. In fact, you even denied visitation once, because you said you didn't know the people he was living with, were. So FUCK YOU with your, "privacy" bullshit. I didn't start ANY situation. Keith would tell me the shit you would spew, I would look into it, since I COULD,  and he would pass on the knowledge he gained, onto you. Now, if it didn't jive with YOUR thought process, you made a mountain out of it...ALWAYS.

My husband gave you a passing grade as a parent, he gave you a C+, don't you remember calling our house, ASKING him what he thought of you as a parent? Talking to him about how you tried to instill in your children "Morals, values, justice for what is right or wrong, not to be prejudice or racial, not to be judgmental," you know, "the basic things..." dont you remember this conversation in April of 2000? You mention you tried to instill in your children not to be judgmental, but they learned REAL well, how to judge their dad. You also told my husband that your kids are not like your sisters, and then judged your sisters parenting, and her kids! Can you say HYPOCRITE!? WHO the fuck are you to say ANYTHING about anyone or their children when your OWN SON, told his dad, that he didn't want to hear from him again, or your OWN DAUGHTER, who told her dad on your birthday in 2003 to leave her alone, that she doesn't want to to talk him, her dad anymore. She told him to stop text messaging her, stop emailing her. She told him she wasn't starting fresh with him, and then in Oct 2005, about 49 days before he died, she told her dady "Why don't you fuck off!!" and continued to tell him how tired she was of him trying to get in her life to stop. She told him she hates him and hates what he's doing and to stop fucking caring. She let him know she was 18 and can do whatever the fuck she wants that she doens't need him in her life screwing it up and to just leave her alone and stay out of her life. She SURELY got what she wished for, huh? Yeah, you teaching your kids "the basic things" worked REAL well, huh? I wonder what your sister or her kids would say if they know how you STABBED them in the back talking to my husband about them, when THEIR personal busines was NOT his business. Funny, you yell and scream FOUL about my husband and I getting into your business, but yet you think NOTHING of putting your sisters kids issues on blast. Remember doing that? Remember telling my husband back in April of 2000 how your kids are not like your sisters? That your sisters daughter smoked pot on a regular basis? How your niece had been kicked out of school, gotten arrested for stealing and had gotten her tongue pierced? Remember telling him ow your nephew had had several fighting episodes and has done the whole juvenile hall thing? Remember telling my husband how the difference between your sister and  you is not how your kids had been raised but it's who their parents are? Now, I don't know your sister, I wish I would have had the opportunity to meet her and her kids, but I DO remember my husband saying he got a long better with HER than he actually did with YOU.  Maybe he should have picked HER instead, because SHE didn't sound ANYTHING like you. What were those titles you tried to INSTILL in your children again? HMMM...

Remember telling me, back in June of 1999 that I was the cause of all your problems there, almost 1500 miles away? Remember telling me how I was the cause of the divorce you were getting? Remember telling me that you had been diagnosed with severe depression and you hadnt taken your medication that day and ow you were going to be on my door step so I had better be afraid...remember that? Remember telling me you would continue to threaten me until every inch of my bone and body was afraid of you and that I had better be afraid because you were going to be on my door step, remember that J? There were two things that scared me about that. One, you showed me how UNSTABLE you could be, which explains why the kids ended up saying what they said to and about their dad, I felt really bad for them, and two, that you dealt with the public on a regular basis, and I can just imagine how you are when someone from the public really pissed you off. HELL, your own daughter had her own issues with you, and spoke PUBLICALLY about them on her public Myspace page, back in 2006, how you were "driving her insane," how you didn't seem thrilled to go get her from school so you were definitely going to buy her a car, how you don't understand her and she hates it, and how you yelled at her about how you were going to live your own life, how she knows how you're going to be with this engagement thing and she didn't think it would work out...did you KNOW all that, J? You would have if you read her PUBLIC Myspace page, before she made it private. 

9 yrs of bullshit, what? I wasn't even in the picture in 1993, LOL...that's when YOU bolted to WA. Anything prior to the summer of 1994, when my husband and I started dating, I have NOTHING to do with. ALWAYS threatening with restraining orders, against me, yet you never obtained ONE. LMAO... if you think ANYTHING I did was a waste of my time and didn't matter, then it was MY time to waste and if it didn't matter, why the FUCK would you care? It caused no problems for me, helping to defend my husband,  by any means necessary. YOU are the one that had things to hide, otherwise you wouldn't have gotten so bothered by it. What I do find Ironic is that you complain about all that I allegedly did to YOU, and threatened me with restraining orders, yet, YOU actually did stalk and harass me on the internet. How PSYCHOTIC are you? Don't answer that, I think I already know....

By the way, I was working in 2002. I just so happened to be working for a private school and had unique hours, so I had time during the day to take care of business. PLUS, when the kids were off school for breaks, I was off work. THAT is how THAT worked. :-) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....