Knees again...

So, remember the issue we had with my stepson experiencing knee pain back in July 1997? Well, here we are, in August 2001, the 16th as a matter of fact. Stepson had been complaining that his knees were hurting real bad and asked to be taken to the doctors.

I took him, and the doctor took exrays, and said that his knees were not aligned properly, he showed stepson and I the exrays, and gave him some inflammatory medicine and did recommend physical therapy.  I asked the doc if he could recommend someone in the state where stepkids and ex live, but he didn't know anyone. I emailed all this information to the ex and I even sent the ex a copy of the doctor report.

August 17th, the ex replied, "Do not e-mail me again." Sweet huh?  She then emails my husband and says, "There is no reason why Patricia needs to be emailing me. You are the parent of (stepkids) and if they need medical attention it should be you who takes care of it, not your wife. According to most insurance's being referred to a physical therapist requires just that, a referral. And there was no 30 day written notice for taking (stepson) to the doctor from you to me. So I take it you and your insurance is paying the entire amount. Funny how you always get the exceptions and you prosecute me for doing the same thing."

 GOD she's a fucking idiot!!!  The kid has been complaining or has been in pain for 4 goddamn years! The court order from 1995 state that that "except in the case  of an emergency, each party agrees not to take the children to any health care provider other than one which would allow for insurance coverage (if available) without the prior written conset of the other party. Any medical dental orthodontia, counseling or vision care costs, reasonably incurred on behalf of a minor child, and not covered or paid for by insurance, shall be paid equally by Petitioner and Respondent." The court order from 1998 only stated that "Parties to share equally in uncovered medical, dental, orthodontia, psychological and vision care costs of the minor children." This court order is silent on getting prior written consent to the other party.

The claim was paid in full through both insurance companies....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....