Pet Peeve


One of my pet peeves since my husband passed away is to receive junk mail for my former stepkids. WTH? They have never lived here, ever. My former stepson has never been to this house, and my former stepdaughter was here for one week in Dec 2002, 7 mionths after we moved in.
 
Today, my former stepdaughter got a magazine flyer from Anchor Blue, and a couple weeks ago, my former stepson got something from the military.
 
Why are they getting crap here? There is no way I will forward their junk mail to them, mostly because I have no idea what their addresses are, and a little part because I won't waste money on them. My husband did that for them when he was alive and it wasn't appreciative.
 
ANyway, just venting :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....