NOT life or death...GMAFB...

Juanita,

I guess I should "time" these things (letters) so you don't feel overwhelmed or harassed, but time isn't always on my side, sorry.

Here are a couple more copies of receipts from 7/30- when I took your son to see the doctor about his knee. Of course we are crediting ourselves this money so far.

In your message left on our answering machine, you stated, "If there was a problem, I wish someone would have called me..." Obviously there was no problem. It was not a life or death situation- it wasn't even an emergency- the kids health is normal they sometimes get colds and flus and even sometimes they just don't feel good. this was the case. Your son ws complaining of ear pain, we took him to the doctors. Do you call Keith when you don't even call when it's an emergency, why are you making a mountain out of a mole hill?

By the way, I did tell your husband and he obviously told you, so what's the big deal? Obviously neither one of you thought it was an emergency situation, otherwise you would have called a hell of a lot sooner than you did, which was after 7pm. Contrary to your way of thinking, the kids get taken care of when they are with us as well!

Obviously you were perturbed to find out Keith returned to work. Noone told the kids he was off the entire time. When your daughter asked if he had to work on the DAY we picked them up from the airport, we told both the kids that he was off for 3 weeks. We mentioned it again on the 28th, and 29th. When we talked about it with the kids, they understood that Keith wouldn't always be able to take a long vacation, if any at all sometimes, while they visit, and your son said, "SO, that's ok." I told them that I had been told they didn't like me and didn't want to stay with me while their dad worked and YOUR SON said it wasn't true.

Once again, contrary to your thinking, the kids and I DO get along, we do like eather other, and if it's ok for their dad to work while they are here visiting, then I must not be ogre you portray me to be to them.

You once told Keith that my letters to you are nothing like the one's I write to the kids. DUH! SERIOUSLY? The reason for that is because I don't have a problem with the kid. If I did, the situation would be handled differently because they ARE kids. YOU are an adult, last I knew, but after this comment, it seems you want to be talked to like a kid....

By the way, it's none of your business when Keith does or doesn't work, as long as you continue to get your support money. What's your beef? I'm an adult, I have two kids of my own and I can handle situations that come up at any time. Although I have to say, it's obvious you have serious doubts about Keith's ability to be a good concerned parent. Take your son's knee for example. This is nothing new. You and Keith have had this conversation before about his knees. You told Keith you weren't going to look into it further because your doctor there said "it was growing pains and normal for a 12 yr old." Well, over the last two days or so, it's really been bothering him so Keith wanted him to be seen. Your son did most of the talking to the doctor. He knows how his knees feel, he knows where they hurt, he knows how to describe the pain, and while the doctor was examining him, his left knee, in particular, really pained him. Does Keith get any kind of "THANKS" for the lack of a better word, from you?  NO, he gets chastised about it, along with questions about sending you bills for it.

Excuse me, but what's good for the goose is good for the gander, Juanita. You have JOINT LEGAL CUSTODY, and just as you see fit to take the kids to the doctors for their illnesses and when you are concerned about something, so does Keith.

The kids and I are having a great time. They both have fun with and love their new brother, and  take turns holding him and feeding him. They have been like this with him since day one! I'm glad to see it, so is Keith. They are real good with my daughter as well. Although she is your typical 3 yr old and gets jealous sometimes, but kids will be kids  and for the most part, they play and get along every day.

Take care and I'm sure we'll be hearing from you one way or another, until then....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....