EOB's (Explanation of Benefits) explained to ex

Juanita,

Keith told me you had asked to speak to me by phone regarding the reason's why we need copies of your eob's from your insurance company.

The simplist way for me to explain it is this, when we receive your copy, we attach it to the EOB we receive from our insurance company so we can keep our records updated as well. This way, when you send letters updating past due balances, we can compare the figures intelligently and not blindly, so we something to compare it against. I'm sure you understand this.

I know you have questioned his reasons for requesting this information and we believe he has explained his reasons in his  delcaration written Nov 1995. as well as letters to you dated June 12, 1996, June 16, 1996 and July 1, 1996.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to write or call...as we know you won't, LOL...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....