Such Bitches, but no surprise!


How's that title? Fits my former stepdaughter AMANDA quite well, and her aunt GAIL too actually. AMANDA and GAIL both wanted to read some myspace blog, so here it is :-)
After the funeral today, there was a "reception". There was delicious fruits and veggie trays and a cheese/cracker tray. As I walked by to the table I was sitting at, AMANDA says real loud, "We're gonna read some myspace blogs" I just smiled and kept going, didn't even look at her. Her 50+ yr old aunt GAIL giggles and says, "Sounds good!"  My kids heard AMANDA say it, and wanted to know what she was talking about. I told them she was just being AMANDA, and trying to start something as usual, and to just ignore her, as usual.
Another weird thing, AMANDA's (or AMANDUHHHH as she wrote my husband a couple months before he died) husband was taking all kinds of pictures when they brought the casket out of the Church to put in the hearse, and at the burial site, it was strange. Made me wonder if he took a picture of the open casket last night if AMANDUHHH and him showed up. Personally, I have never met the man. My husband died before they could meet. AMANDUHHH and him married the night before my husband died. The things she wrote my husband in the months before he died, he had decided he wouldn't be going to her wedding, partly because I was not invited, though my kids were, and partly because he realized she hadn't changed at all.
I am not sure if her husband is much older than AMANDUHHH or if he is just prematurely gray. I know he was definitely more gray then my husband was at 56. ANYWAY, that's about all I can say. I can say MORE actually, but I won't... :-X
Anyway, I kept my kids away from AMANDUHHH, GAIL and RAY.
SPEAKING of RAY...he looked like shit. He looked like he has aged 30 yrs. Not sure if it's because of his job or his chosen lifestyle, but he looked bad. He was the only "man" there that chose NOT to dress in nice slacks and nice shirt and tie. Hell, forget the tie, just a nice pair of pants and shirt. He wore crappy looking jeans and a purple striped shirt that wasn't even tucked in. What's worse, he was a PALL BEARER! No class.  No surprise though, at my husbands funeral he wore crappy jeans and a t-shirt then too.
The two younger former stepkids (ages 22 and 19) or their mother and her mother didn't show up to the funeral. It surprised me, yet didn't. Personally, I don't think they were that close to my father in law. I remember one time when the 19 yr old was visiting at our home when she was younger (she stopped coming basically in 2001 when she was about 14, then she showed up for a week in 2002, our first Christmas here, basically to be nosey and report back to her mother) ANWAY, during her visit, she locked herself in the bathroom for at least an hour. She refused to come out because she didn't want to talk to my father in law on the phone, not even to wish him a Merry Christmas or at the very least, SAY HI, because she had not recieved her Christmas gifts from him yet. How selfish is that? My husband had to literally take the door off the hinges for her to come out, then she called her mother, her mother got involved and as usual, SHE tried to run OUR house from 1500 miles away! LMAO....MAN, I can write a best selling novel with all the stuff my husband and I went through during our time together, LOL...maybe I will one day :-)
Since they wanted to read a myspace blog, mine in particular, here it is ;-)
San Diego visited my myspace yesterday afternoon about 1240pm...hope she had a good reading on her lunch! ::waving:: HI BRI!!!!
Hope she copied my post and sent it to her cousin AMANDUHHH, since they (AMANDUHH, GAIL and BRI wanted to read my myspace blog :-)
Toodles!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....