SO "grown up" of the ex...

I understand name calling like "bitch" and things like that, but wtf? How old ARE you, when you call people names like fatso, fat ass, etc...

In my husband's divorce papers of Nov 1990, it's stipulated that neither party shall harass, annoy or otherwise disturb the peace of the other party. Apparently the ex has a serious issue with that, SERIOUSLY.

Ex had called our home, wanting to speak to my then fiancee, as we aren't married yet. He wasn't home, he had taken my daughter out for a walk, NOT that it was any of HER business. I did offer to take a message, and she said "inly if he calls back TODAY." REALLY!? LOL...I told her I would give him the message, but didn't think he would call back today. She asked why, as if THAT was any of her business, but I said because we had plans. I offered to take a message again and she like, turned SYBIL on me! All of a sudden she said, "NO! I WANT TO SPEAK TO HIM NOW! I KNOW HE'S THERE!" I said, "No, he isn't, Juanita, he's gone, goodbye" and I hung up.

She immediately had her 8 yr daughter call, but I when I saw that it was her number calling, I didn't answer the phone. The ex called back herself when THAT plan didn't work. She too left a message..."It's Juanita, I hope I got the right number, I can't tell by the message and I'm leaving a message for Keith. I'm trying to call regarding the children-I have several things we need to talk about, if this was an emergency, how the heck would I get a hold of you? I guess I could just try writing if you can't call me back, or my calls are being screened and monitored, you're not gonna get it, so I 'll send you something directly to you, thank you." and she hung up.

What a dumb bitch. First of all, I hang up on you, and you have your daughter call back, as if that was going to work? This is a common practice for her though, if my husband hangs up on her, during a conversation, the ex has their daughter call him, so she can get him through that angle. SICK huh? I'm not my fiances' secretary, I do not screen and monitor his calls. I give him the phone if he's there, and will let him know of phone calls he missed when he gets back, or the answering machine picks up if I'm not able to, or frankly, don't feel like answering the phone.  She needs to get over it. Secondly, if it WAS an emergency, she should have said so and Keith certainly would have called back when he got home, but she didn't say it was, and in fact, we KNEW it wasn't, we knew what she wanted to talk to him about, and it was NOT an emergency. Thirdly, if it was an emergency, and we weren't home PERIOD, she would have had to leave a message ANYWAY, WTH!?

In April 1995, she wrote a letter to my husband telling him that I can butt out. I CONCUR!!!! I'm not involved in this mess because I want to be, it's because she DRAGS me in. In July, her own husband and myself told her NOT to talk to me! LOL...She just can't help herself, I'm so irresistible I guess, what a curse, LOL She's called me all kinds of names, ranging from fat, to pig, to fat ass, and that's just the beginning :-)

The woman seems manic, and from my experience, a little "Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde" personality disorder, #butreally....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....