Insurance cards/information

Dear Anthony,

I am once again requesting ALL insurance information and cards due our daughter, Sarah M R.

I have written to you in the past regarding this problem. I have confimed with SWA and HMO that she is covered. I know these two companies have sent you cards not only for our daughter, but for your other two children as well as your "wife," Kathy.

It's quite ashame you have to act like a child when it comes to the welfare of your own children, but this is what you have been reduced to because of the drugs, alcohol and people you associate with.

Please do the adult thing and send Kathy what's her's and mine what's Sarah's then there'll be no reason to keep writing you!!

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

PMS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....