Another letter to HIM...

Because Coleen wrote to the pediatrician again, I wrote Anthony the following letter:

Anthony,

Once again, your girlfriend decided to intervene in something that is quite frankly none of her business.

She certainly has a way of doing this!! She lied on the papers you sent to Kathy about her address!! Is Coleen your paralegal? God help you!!

You are a fool if you think you are going to take Kathy back to court!! From the looks of paper you sent her, you've got something up your sleeve! I don't know what it is, but God help you whatever it is!!

If Coleen is going to involve herself in our situation, that's just fine because she is just making it worse for you and better for me!!

If she insists on involving herself, I suggest you inform her that our daughter is covered under your HMO!! In fact, I just took her last week to her new pediatrician.

Coleen is so threatened by our situation it's hysterical!! She is such a bad mother!! I do support our daughter as her MOTHER, which is more than I can say for you as her FATHER! I choke on that word, "FATHER!" So you are Sarah's biological father, but that's it.

I pay taxes as well!! Coleen, once again, is showing how ignorant she is, (not to mention a horrible speller!!)

Anyway...just wanted to let you what's up with the bills. I almost look forward to getting them!! Just to see what she's going to write next!! It's fine though, like I said, she's doing you more harm than good by doing this, not only with the paternity suit I have against you, but if you and Kath end up going to court, with THAT case as well, so I'd suggest you "call the dog off" for awhile. (figure of speech, no offense Coleen!)

Toodles,

P~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....