Big Girl Check Up....

I took my daughter in for her year check up. I told the pediatricians office that her bio father HAS insurance, but he has not added her. I asked the billing dept to please bill HIM, maybe it will kick him in the ass to get her added to his insurance. They billed him.

On August 30 or so, the office received the bill back attached with this letter from Anthony's then fiancee, Coleen.



The secretary wrote and asked me to respond to this note from Anthony. So I did call her and made payment arrangements instead. After that, I wrote Anthony the following letter:

9-1-94

Anthony,

I am writing to inquire as to whether you even had a chance to look at this bill or not, before your "girlfriend" decided to take matters into her own hands and respond to it.

I have no idea why she feels she needs to be involved. This is a matter between you and I. Your "girlfriend" needs to have a reality check. Just because she crosses off your name and address on this bill, and "changes" Sarah's last name to mine, doesn't make it a done deal.

It is quite amazing how it was convenient for you to acknowledge Sarah as your daughter when you claimed a hardship to Kathy! Now, when it's not convenient for you, because you have a "girlfriend" who doesn't want you to have anything to do with your children, you deny paternity! I'm surprised you haven't denied paternity on your other two children! It wouldn't surprise me if and when you do though!! Does Jerry know you denied paternity?

You need to get a grip yourself and get off the drugs!! Who know's what you have advanced to now! Heroin maybe? Your drug abuse is going to be real fun to deal with when I take you to court, and don't think I won't!! It's just a matter of time!!

I have enclosed a copy of the bill that you are responsible for, plus a copy of the note your "girlfriend" wrote to the office and I need to advise you that I immediately took both of these things to your attorney's office so they could have a copy for your file. I believe Jerry needs to know and see how you lack responsibility and that the drugs have totally overtaken your life!! Like no one can tell just by looking at you!!

Please remind your "girlfriend" that if she continues to involve herself in matters that don't concern her, mainly this one, she will only be hurting YOU in the long run! Forgery and tampering with the US mail are felonies and charges will be brought uip against her! She needs to put all her energies into her own life and putting THAT together by getting off the drugs, and trying to establish the paternity of all her children!! She needs to get HER kids in school, and get them off drugs and alcohol but then you and her supply them with it so...she's got a long road to walk to get her life and the lives of her children  straightened out, she doesn't need to be sticking her nose elsewhere. She needs to clean up her own back yard!!

On a different note, our daughter had a wonderful birthday!! It was terrific to see Aunt D and Grandma Maria!! Too bad you didn't (and don't know) when her birthday is! You aren't decent enough a human being (not to mention Father figure) to have been invited!! Your loss!!

Your daughter, Sarah M R is growing into a very fun loving little girl and you're missing out!!

The choices you seem to make are more of a hinderance on you than helpful to you!! You are the one that has to suffer the consequences!

I suggest you either call your attorney's office if you don't agree you owe the bill, or just pay it. You only have tw~o choices!!!

P~

cc: your attorney
cc: your ex wife "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Can't Make This Stuff Up....

Like Father Like Daughter- Part Deux

Say Her Name.....